Saturday 26 May 2012

Summer Shopping List!

I came up with this idea this morning when I woke up and grabbed mt pen and pad and wrote a Shopping List entitled: "Summer Shopping List". That's where I came up the idea! Lets get started!

1. A summer dress: I would prefer a Floral one but what ever takes your fancy! It will go perfect with a pair of wedges! 




2. A Playsuit: A must have this summer!






3. Denim Shorts: They have some fab floral shorts in TOPSHOP and MISS SELFRIDGE! LOVE!







4. Flared short: these became quite fashionable last summer season and there back and better than ever this season too!








5. Some summery tops: every new summer outfit needs a couple on new tops to finish!


Don't for get to check out my Asos page I will be uploading some fab shoes in a couple hours get there before someone else!  

No comments:

Post a Comment