Wednesday 30 May 2012

Topshop Glams it up!

As we all know it the Queens Diamond Jubilee here in England and lets big it up and show the rest of the world what we're made of! And that's exactly what topshop are doing with a fashion show in Oxford Circus with the fantastic designer Meadham Kirchhoff.  Get our self down there on June 1st its too good to miss! The designer isn't as well known as other but all her designs are weird wacky and just over all fabulous! I'm sure her collection for topshop Jubilee will be special in more way than one!



Don't forget to check for updates on my other pages like my buy page and my brand new Make page!
Check out my fab fashion on my ASOS page :  https://marketplace.asos.com/seller/fashioncrazyme/collection contact me at: fashioncrazyme@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment