Sunday 14 October 2012

Shoe Addict!

I Love Shoes! They are the most important accessory to go with your out fit! My Shoe Collection.  

Shoe Line Up...







Theses are are my evening shoes but I often class up a everyday outfit with some sassy heels. 




I Love these pumps for a casual girly night out. They go fab with a pair of skinny jeans.



These are elegant and perfect for a wedding or a formal night out.



These heels go perfect with a glam outfit or to tart up a casual skinny jeans outfit!



I love a pair of ankle boots and they go great with most evening outfits.



These are lush can't have too many pairs of boots!



These are one of my ultimate Favourite pairs of heels perfect with a little black dress. They are very vintage style! LOVE!



These are fun and I love to put them on with a pair of skinny's and give my outfit a glam look!



I Love these boots! They go perfect with my red skinny jeans and lots of my evening outfits!




I love to wear these every day after a long day so comfy and great to snuggle up on the sofa with a cup of tea!


I Love Shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment