Thursday 8 August 2013

Day out in London!

Yesterday the sum was shinning and I took the train to London! I  went to the Fashion rules exhibition where a collection of the Queen's, her sister Margaret, and Princess Diana dress through the ages. It was amazing they also showed a collection of old Vogues. The dresses where amazing so much detail. they were edgy but still refined and elegant. I would defiantly recommend going before it ends! After that we went to Victoria to see Wicked! It was so fantastic. It was so well done and the seats had such a great view! If you are going to fashion rules which I think you so should swing round to Wicked! So today I am just chilling and recovering from all the excitement!

Just want to give a shout out to Teen Cult magazine which is a great teen magazine which I am wrting for so check it out! http://teencult.wix.com/magazine



























































No comments:

Post a Comment