Thursday 26 December 2013

Walking in Style...

Hay I hope you all a very Merry Christmas! I am sorry I haven't posted in so long but I have been all caught up in Christmas festivities! Any way a week or so back I took a trip up to London. I love London at this time of year,  its so very sparkly and  deliciously lit with Christmas decorations.  So we decided to do some traditional holiday fun, we first went ice skating- which I am rather good at! Then we decided to get warm and toasty with some luxurious hot chocolate (and of course marshmallows!). Of course we had to take a trip to Liberty which was amazing I love their lavish clothes and their beautiful haberdashery department though we didn't stay too long as we couldn't afford anything and it was awfully busy. Finally we took a stroll down Oxford street to look at the Christmas windows which were amazing this year!  
























1 comment:

  1. Luxury UK Rolex Replica Watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Rolex Submariner 116610LV Green Watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete