Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year New Start

Hi everyone I hope you all had a New Years Eve and didn't drink too much...? Last year was one of my best and I hope 2014 brings another great year for me and all of you! 
My New Years Resolution this year (another than 6 months without chocolate!) is to do double the amount of post I did last Year. I managed to post 110 which is okay but I would like to think I could manage at least double that this year. So fingers crossed everyone! 

Anyway, My first officially post today(and this year) is about some new trends I see coming trough this New Year.
TRIBAL BOHO: A look that was big in the summer season looks like its making a come back and I LOVE IT!
1. Colours and print this season:





 Oranges, Deep Purples and Reds will be A heavy influence this season

 

 Loud and Beautiful Tribal and boho print bringing in all the colours. Also there are shades of blue and more shades of purple.

 2. Accessories: Again boho and tribal theme caring on through accessories. Gold and chunky jewellery with reds again with feathers, long dangles and tassels. Also the prints are still occurring through accessories too in the bags and scarfs. Lastly the bags are caring a little from last season with the boho tribal style.










RETRO:
I love Retro clothes big over sized patterns overwhelmed with colour. Although on the flip side retro can big and a bold but black and write another summer season trend last year. Another asspect I like about the retro look is the quirky-ness about it.  

1. Print and Colours:













 2. Accessories: I just adore Retro Sunglasses they are so fun and they really round of the retro look!



 











3. Shoes:





These Have too be my all time favorite!

4.Clothes: To pull of this retro look you really need to be daring and and have fun with it!













Don't forget to tell me you New Years resolution  and thoughts on upcoming trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment