Friday 5 June 2015

Westfield Day

It was a beautiful day, sun shinny, so what better to do then some summer shopping at Westfield. I didn't go too crazy just a jew summer picks to brighten up summer wardrobe.  Today I wore midi floral dress from Topshop it was a little pricy so I intend to get my moneys worth! I wore it with flats I would prefer to wear it with a heel especially because I am short which so I think midi length dresses cut in the wrong place and make me look shorter (if thats possible). 
So. I purchased a floral top which is simple but easy to dress up into a fun summer outfit. A summer dress also floral a necklace a pair of wedges and done. I like a simple and effortless summer dress light and airy. Also a couple of gold necklaces (buy one get one free! YAY) I love long gold necklaces for summer especially for a casually beach look. Finally a new pair of sunglasses I think they only really work for some outfit again casual beach type outfits. 














No comments:

Post a Comment