Friday 16 September 2016

London Fashion Week Day 1: DAKS

I just watched the live stream of the DAKS. I have to say not my favourite of today it was that inspiring or amazing. But there were some gorgeous pieces that floated down the runway.
It started of with a lot drama and suspense and the atmosphere went to a calm feeling. 
I felt like a lot of the pieces had a Grecian feel either a fabulous evening out or going to work we amazing dresses and beautiful tailored jackets. I felt the colours and prints were a but random but I liked the pure white and the brown dress and the white dress moved so gracefully as the model walked. Like the first show there were a few male outfits thrown in for good measure some of which matched the female model which was interesting. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment