Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wayward Western

I would like to apologize for the lack posts over the summer, I had plan (sigh) to post like a crazy person over the summer but my university project took over and although it pains me that had to take priority. I will be post more as I am currently working out a schedule so please stick around for more Fashion Crazy Me!

River Island is doing it take on western I have to say I love it and I cant get enough of the collection trying to choose my favourite pieces for this post is was a struggle to choose the best ones. What I love is the pieces well integrate seamlessly into the rest of your wardrobe so its not a novelty piece which you only wear once. It enough to embrace the western trend but not to go overboard and your walking around people are looking at you thinking; Well where's your horse then?
















No comments:

Post a Comment